CMA Story Submission FormSubmit your story or share, via text, Word Doc or .mp3 file.
*** Please complete the entire form.
TRANSFER AND ASSIGNMENT OF ALL RIGHTS,
TITLE AND INTEREST IN ORIGINAL LITERARY WORK AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF ORIGINALITY
(This form is intended for original material submitted to Crystal Meth Anonymous, Inc. and Crystal Meth Anonymous, Inc., and must accompany all submissions in order for such material to be published. All materials submitted become the property of Crystal Meth Anonymous, Inc.)
With this document, I, the undersigned Crystal Meth Anonymous (hereinafter referred to as CMA) member, hereby grant permission to Crystal Meth Anonymous, Inc., a California corporation (hereafter referred to as CMA) and their successors, assigns, and those acting on their authority, to publish the attached material entitled or described as follows:
I further acknowledge and agree that:
1. I possess full legal capacity to exercise this authorization and hereby release CMA and CMAGSO from any claims by myself, my successors, and/or my assigns regarding the attached material.
2. This transfer includes the assignment and transfer of any and all claims I may have to United States and foreign copyrights, claims of authorship or origination.
3. I am the author of this work, i.e. this work is completely original and I have not used any third party source(s), in part or in whole, to create this work unless said third party source or sources are given full credit within the body of this work and further that said third party or parties have given written permission for said use, copies of which are attached hereto.
4. I have not given this work to any other group or entity and it has not been published in writing or on the internet. The author releases to CMA world Services the sole ownership of the work. Submissions found to have been published prior, cannot be used
5. CMA and/or CMAGSO may change, modify or revise this work to whatever extent either or both deem necessary. I understand that, if selected for publication, this material will be edited in keeping with CMA's understanding of the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions. Submissions will also be copy edited to ensure ease of comprehension and adherence to standard rules of grammar and punctuation as well as current CMA and CMAGSO style guidelines. In addition, editorial staff may also substitute different words and/or revise sentence structure for clarification. I further understand that this material may be entitled and/or reprinted in more than one CMA or CMAGSO publication.
* = Required
How to submit your story.
A. Fill out the form below.
B. Attach a Word or text file (of your story) along with this page.
C. Attach a .mp3 file (of your story) if it is an audio file.
D. Or, You can print out our download form, and send it to us via the postal service.Download the form to send by postal service.
.mp3 files may have a maximum file size of 25 megabytes.